Sunday, March 28, 2010

New Etsy Shop

I finally caved and got an Etsy shop. I am still a bit wary of how much being on Etsy is going to cost me. Each posting costs money and it's up for a determined amount of time. If you don't sell that item, you have to re-pay to post it again for that duration of time. There are ways to promote your etsy shop such as showcases in different categories. These showcases, so far that I have seen, cost an average of $7 a day and they are all sold out until April. I am happy to be selling my stuff on RVCA and Lost at E Minor as it doesn't cost to list my items however, that lack of cost is made up for in commission percentage that the stores get to host my work, up to 50% in some places. Etsy only takes a 3.5% fee when you sell. We'll see how it goes. HERE is my shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment